In space Bing-launched missile

Bing logo

Launch with logos Bing and new-generation satellites WorldView-2 of DigitalGlobe launched into space to begin filming the Earth's surface for the service Bing Maps. Previously, a satellite of the previous generation of the same company was started to fill mapping service Google. New satellite for Bing Maps has much better resolution of 1.8 meters, which will "see the stones on the Red Square in Moscow, as written by one of the blogs in runet.

Эти и другие новости в моем аккаунте @Streetmachine

2 коммент.:

  Tilak

20 октября 2009 г. в 02:05

hey...u had left a comment on my site... www.design-mysite.com ..sure u can quote a post with a link to my site...nice hearing from you..

  Анонимный

20 октября 2009 г. в 11:05

Hi Александр - thanks for your comment.

Yes, you are welcome to quote a post with a link to my site.

Which post did you want to quote?

I am interested in why - that helps my research!

All the best, Elisabeth